#
#
There can be only ONE...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bullyvard Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SIMPLYINCREDABUL
Street Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:12 am    Post subject: There can be only ONE... Reply with quote

Ok, everyone- In light of a current comment I heard about my program and my "BEST" dog being one that I purchased... I would like to ask- WHO is YOUR best dog? and Why?

No wrong answers- just post up a pic (or if you are like me PICS) Laughing and tell us why you think that dog is your best. Smile I will answer, but I want to hear some other responses, too. I think this could be fun!

Show me whatcha got! Cool
Street Thug

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who would honestly think that...Have they not looked at your female line up? What rock have they been under...
-kaleb
Showtime Kennels
Street Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should be a pretty good post maybe a chance to see where everyone stands in there kennel, see whos kennels blind whos not lol

For Showtime Kennels

We would have to say Nickie Minaj aka Dixie

There is a real story to how she was produced that maybe most will understand why we r so happy with her and the rest of her litter....

We did a breeding a while back that was unheard of total out cross to JDJ blood.. Most people turned their nose up at us, a lot of my firends asked why even touch the sloopy JDJ stuff which most of our blood is founded on... Just a lot of negs behind our breeding that we hand planed... To top it off we went to Canada to get Mojo JoJo a high flying train wreck that at heart had everything we wanted in a bulldog but structure, Great temp high drive willing to work for his owner at a high level in ANYTHING he was acted to do while still being able to be a family pet. This is the showtime Standard. So we did the breeding based on our test, good hips ich all that good stuff was no need to post, we knew what we had our test were more real life how were these dogs at training lets test the raw drive in these dogs in protection etc.. Pups were born and i feel even Brian and i were blown away by what came out. The structure we had hoped Sugar had were in the pups, the drive we hoped to get from both sire and dam were there... We thought home run!!!! made our picks put the rest up for sale... needless to say just because we think outside the box didnt mean the rest of the world was ready... we sold 1 pup which was the runt for next to nothing place 2 in show homes the rest with family to be loved.... Never put our heads down because our pups were loved and we produced a tool that we hoped one day would put us on the map through productions. Im most proud of Dickie shes EVERYTHING we wanted in a bulldog (Brain says she should be bigger but she will be a nice sized dog lol) This is our production we r most proud of her, i am most proud of her... We will put the work in her in hopes of one day the rest of the dog world not just bulldogs take pride in what she reps.. if not... FUCK IT lol we like it we feed her lol

Throw back breeding banner glad our style has changed lol

the breeding

Sugar 100% Johnson Amrican bulldog (sloopy lol)

Mojo (train wreck lol)

Dixie

Whole Litter

Dixie's Structure

SEE YOU AT THE SHOWS... And Dannie for your haters

MOJO SAYS FUCK YOU
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by Showtime Kennels on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
BFM
Street Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have anything as far as dogs to share but, I do have my opinion.

Right now Studebaker may be your best but look what you've created through him. Jungle is top notch also and the BIG BANG to come is through Jungle and Stude. Can't wait.

Everyone starts with a purchased or gifted dog or pair of dogs. The person decides how it or they will be bred and that's their begining.

The breeders that care say start with the best breeding stock you can find. These dogs come from other breeders they don't just apear by wishing on a star. So what difference does it make who's dog you started with as long as you accomplished your goal.
Mathis Elite Bulldogs
Street Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn this is a good post!!!
As much as I love Pain I have just as much hope for Jeezy to be the best dog that I have produced so far. It is also super early in my line and what I want to do .......so honestly I won't expect my best production to come until I am 2 more generations deep!!!

Why jeezy so far.... Excellent type, good angulation, super straight front end, but still maintaining pains thickness. I wish his pigment was better but pains didnt pick up until 10 months+ so I have hope!!

Street Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blah blah blah. Haterz are everywhere. Good for u dannie for owning
What u own. Nothin like gettin lucky when we go across the water for them.
Haterz are everywhere. Haha I didnt produce my favorite dog Stella. I gotta say Diego is right there too. Keep doin what u do dannie. See ya soon

///// Line In The Sand..Dont Cross it /////

www.biggunsbullies.com
SIMPLYINCREDABUL
Street Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the posts, peeps- keep them coming! Thanks also to everyone for the support. Smile I was mildly irritated by the comment, but it is just someone's opinion. There are sooooo many different ways to judge your dogs to determine who is the BEST. Honestly, I really struggle right now with trying to make a choice for my post! Best producer? Best conformation? Best type? Best muscle? Best temperament? I think that we all have dogs on our yards that contribute to where we want to be. They are all just puzzle pieces to get us there. Smile

Point being, this post doesn't have to be about me.. although I really sincerely appreciate the encouragement. Smile It just really made me think. I am sure that we all have our favorites. Please- keep posting YOUR faves and why? Love the responses so far!
Street Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite and most missed. Wish he wouldv'e worked out. This is Midas
Masterbully
Street Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not fair - I love every single dog in my yard the best for something different lol...Banshee's my best buddy...but none of them is the BEST on my yard...sorry to burst a bubble LOL

LEGEND
Street Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MY FAVS... BOTH PRODUCED HERE (3rd GENERATION LITTERMATES)... WHY? BOTH HAVE GREAT TEMPERAMENTS & BEAUTIFUL DOGS... IMO...

TXBs SHELBY

TXBs DECKER

SIMPLYINCREDABUL
Street Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Masterbully wrote:
Not fair - I love every single dog in my yard the best for something different lol...Banshee's my best buddy...but none of them is the BEST on my yard...sorry to burst a bubble LOL

No believe me, I get it! Smile
Street Thug

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now i think the best dog i own is Pawsitives Mortisha, we are not much for breeding just one litter since we started with the Abs. Here acouple pic

Chad
Street Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well right now DASH is definitely in the running for the looks dept.

10 mths

[img]

Gryphon hands down has the best temp I have owned or been around. Would love to seen him or his brother grow up without complications. But Gryphon suffered a spiral fracture in his femur and Gutterball his brother was stolen at a young age.

16 mths

[/img]

12 mths

[img]

Gutterball 12 weeks

[/img]

Drama for the freak factor.

Sorry this phone pic is all Tray ever got for me.

Drama 18 mths.

[img]

Her brother DEX for the size dept. He was 90+ at 8 mths and 24" and 102 by 10 mths. Placed this boy out to use to maintain size and the guys mother baked him in the storage shed on a 108 degree day. Worst home ever in 20+ years of breeding. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

DEX 8 mths.

[/img]

Most athletic body type would be Phat Bottom Girl AKA Phoebe. In fact her and her grandma Scooter are two of the most athletic dogs I have ever been around even over my boxers and heelers.

Phoebe 11-12mths = Drama x Bishop

These are all dogs that my breeding decisions produced.

Now quite possibly the best overall American bulldog I have owned as far as complete package. Amazing body, good temp, extremely intelligent, and most incredible part of the pack be it the dogs or the family goes to Scooter which Brian Durbin deserves the credit for. She is also behind every one of the dogs above and I am thankful she was the key role in my foundation.

[img]

[/img]

Sorry I could not pick one. Probably because the day I produce THAT ONE; I will not be breeding anymore. LOL I am very critical of my stuff and they are all far from perfect and have things I will continue to work on hopefully with the help of others that I feel have dogs that can add to areas my dogs lack. But each one of these dogs brings their own high level of quality in their strong areas and will be used together to build that ONE!!

My greatest mentor is observation. Observation with a keen eye of integrity teaches all wisdom.

www.heritagestylebullies.com Chad 806-831-6012/ heritagestylebullies@gmail.com

Last edited by Chad on Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
big daddy
Street Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool post, I'll be back when I'm not using my phone!!don
KNUCKLEHEAD
Street Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my best dog is Tattitudes Marylin..im most proud of her...cuz i produced her..

my favorite dog is knucklehead of LSSB..hes my OG!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bullyvard Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: