#
#
PUREBRED BLACK AMERICAN BULLDOGS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bullyvard Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIURA
Street Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: PUREBRED BLACK AMERICAN BULLDOGS Reply with quote

Hello Friends,

Please enjoy a few pics or my extended bulldogs family: 4 AB and 1 SBT (more to come Smile.
I am having lots of fun! Hopefully my wife will not kick me out any time soon (she is my angel).

Allow me to acknowledge some deserving breeders.

Thank you Art Wyre, from Red Stick American Bulldogs, for the opportunity to own those two rare beauties.!!!!

8 Ball and Black Pearl at 5 weeks

and at 7 weeks

Fauna (8 months, thank you Dan Gerstenberger from Short BlocK Bullies) and Beasty (11 months, thank you Mark Stoberg from Butch Cassidy Kennels) are already checking the sky, even though the pups will arrive only on the 27th.

Cousin Fauna and Aunt Nanny (16 months, thank you Kary Katchum from Quik n' Thick Staffords for our house elf) are keeping a watchful eye too.

For those who wanted to know, Eight Ball and Black Pearl are out of Tuxedo x Mahyem, ARF certified, purebred American Bulldogs (87.5 Kennedy + 12.5 MGK).

Congratulations Douglas Kennedy and Mark Landers for two great bloodlines.
My gratitude to Mr. Johnson and Mr. Ellerbe for having laid the foundation of the black American Bulldogs strain.
Eight Ball and Black Pearl are reminders that there was a time in which two fathers of the AB breed played with a courageous dream.

TUXEDO (Zeus x Bella, a female out of Fas x Panda, a Damien's daughter)

MAYHEM (Bam Bam 3 x Ruby).

Happy bulldoggin to all!

Francesco
Fernando

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice lookin pups ! that red bitch is awesome.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just curious what you trying to produce w/ all the combo's your putting together? I remember that male you had out of Fas and a Damien daughter...he was nice.

You def. brought in some dogs from all over.....
Kennedy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for Keeping the Kennedy Black line alive...there are a few out there but Francesco is definitely working with some great ones...I have a few combos I will bringing to the table working with the colored line myself...Its going to be interesting working towards our goal of preserving these lines....Douglas D. Kennedy III
Junior
Street Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats..those black beauties are def bully .. Cant wait to see how they turn out...
MIURA
Street Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Fernando, Douglas, Junior, Francisco,

Thank you for posting!

Francisco, besides having fun, a goal already largely achieved, I wouldn't mind being able to lock in the black tuxedo coat (black body and white chest) or, at least, consistently produce some black tuxedo purebred AB. The color is not the only thing, otherwise I could have done it long time ago by using standard dogs With it, I want the type and the bloodlines to be the one I like and know best. You mentioned Eros, the brindle boy you liked out of Fas x Panda (she was Damien x Jada, down from MGK/Ellerbe). My black pups are out of Tuxedo, which is out of Zeus x Bella, Eros' littermate sister. As you can see, is a variation of what I was playing with when I sponsored the Fas x Panda breeding. The black tuxedo coat is just a way to spice it up (this is my hobby and if it is not fun it is not worth my time). It is undeniable that Douglas Kennedy is the man to thank for keeping the black line alive, even though there are others like Dan Gerstenberger, Art Wyre and Troy Churcill that have quality programs as well. I'd be honored to continue working closely with the above breeders to assist with my scientific background and minimize the gamble in each breeding. Here is a link that any discerning bulldogger might find of interest:
http://www.etang-sur-la-touze.com/gb%20accueil%20staffie.htm

Happy bulldoggin!

Francesco
MIURA
Street Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: For Francisco Perez form SCB Reply with quote

Francisco,

I feel I did not completely answer you question (I realized it after reading my reply). All my 4 AB females (except Beasty Girl) have been chosed to be linebred with a mostly Kennedy male, with some Fas in him. I planned this long before knowing that 8 Ball was born. When I saw Art Wyre's post it was the sign I had been waiting for. I paid top $ for 8 Ball and Black Pearl but I am surely glad I did. Art Wyre is a true gentleman and the dogs are stunning. Back to Beasty Girl, she will provide an outcross that will help down the line, besides bringing a bag full of goodies. She will be bred only once, possibly to 8 Ball, and her pick pups will be kept for the program. Everything else, including her, will go to hand picked bulldoggers that can provide good care and understand value.

This will be sometimes in the 2009-2010.

Have a good one!

Francesco
scb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good.....nice too see you got a plan...Tonka a male we used to own out of Rufus X Pie old MGK/Johnson/Barbosa stuff produced black....we had one female we sold almost all black w/ a white chest, I will see if I can dig up the pictures....

PS...I take that double Caleb female when your done with....nice......
Most Wanted Bullies
Street Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking dogs.

Last edited by Most Wanted Bullies on Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
knockemstiff
Street Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got true blue not like a shade of blue she is blue and a black 8 mnth old a jack (black and white) daughter who is realy i call purple she had pups today from meaner and sh has 3 blues 1 black 1 brindel and white 1 silver i will post pics of the the ones that make it soon
________
DIGITAL VAPORIZERS

Last edited by knockemstiff on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buckeye Jay
Street Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the colors. We have been producing True Blue and Black and White for a while. When i get time i will post up some pics...

Cliff, give us a call.....when ya can...

Buckeye Bulldogs
XL AMERICAN BULLDOGS
Street Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice pups
MIURA
Street Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: THANK YOU ALL .. AND HAVE A VERY BLESSED 2009!!!!! Reply with quote

Happy bulldoggin!

Francesco
Kennedy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Kennedys first two american bulldogs...Ellerbes black mamba kennedys Buther of SG
HANGTOWN
Street Thug

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Franco, I like your dogs- and look forward to seeing how your black bulldog program develops and produces. I dig those two black ones..
Christian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bullyvard Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: